Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics' Secure Patient Portal
- Quickly access your medical records and results
- Email non-emergency questions to your provider
- Easily update your contact information (address, email, phone)
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor
TOC’s Patient Portal Registration Steps
1. A TOKEN, or secure code, is required to access the portal for the first time. This TOKEN will be provided to you by a staff member. Note: It is only valid for 30 days.
2. Once you have the TOKEN, please visit www.nextmd.com
3. Click the Enroll Now button
5. Complete registration by creating your user name and password.
Patient Portal Terms and Conditions:
The TOC Patient Portal is provided as a courtesy to our valued patients who are 18 years of age or older. In a continued effort to provide the highest level of healthcare and to protect the privacy of our patient’s medical information, we ask that you please review the following policies and limitations:
· DO NOT USE THE PORTAL IN AN EMERGENCY. Dial 911 or go to the Emergency Room.
· Only routine and non-urgent communication are allowed using the TOC Patient Portal. Most communications are answered within 3 business days.
· Keep your username and password private and secure.
· Continuously update any and all changes to your contact information.
· Access the portal only from private, secure and trusted computers.
· Do not download your patient summary to public computers.