Sr. Systems Engineer (Full-time in West Knoxville)
The responsibilities for this position include: software installation, software upgrades, data center operations, corporate network support, server support, end user support and security.
The successful candidate will be experienced, organized, flexible, and have excellent personal interaction skills.
Primary technical skills:
- Windows 2008 and 2012 server administration, Active Directory and Exchange
- Linux server administration
- SQL Server Maintenance and Administration (2008+)
- Layer 2 & 3 switch administration (Cisco)
- Systems backup and disaster recovery
- Distributed IIS Application deployment and Maintenance
- Firewall and router administration (Cisco and PFSense preferred)
- In-depth troubleshooting experience with server and network issues
- Ability to create and maintain detailed documentation
- Windows 7/10 Desktop administration
- WIFI support (Ubiquity and Ruckus)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, VLANs and VPNs, MPLS (remote access and site to site)
- VOIP support and administration (Sangoma/FreePBX)
- VMWare vCenter administration and Storage (IX Systems)
- Alienvault administration
- Data center resource monitoring
- Mobile Device Management support
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Healthcare IT with achieving and maintaining HIPAA compliance and EMR Support (Nextgen)
- HL7 protocols
- Python and T-SQL scripting
This is a highly flexible position that will require some travel within in the Knoxville area and some after hours and weekend work from time to time. This position will work closely with the IT director and Director of Health information.
Industry certifications are considered though this position will be filled on aptitude and experience rather than certifications.
Account Receivable Coordinator- (full-time in West Knoxville)
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Incoming mail pick-up and sort.
- Process mail with insurance payments.
- Process secondary, paper claims.
- Work a task que.
- Filing insurance claims for patients.
- Corresponding with insurance companies to get patient claims paid and paid correctly.
- Talking with patients regarding any account issues.
- Working accounts receivable, by investigating billing problems and formulating solutions.
- Making adjustments to patients and customer accounts following clinic procedures.
Education: High school diploma.
Experience: Minimum two years medical office billing experience preferred.
X-ray Tech (Full-time in Oak Ridge)
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Practices excellent customer service.
- Prepares patients for radiologic procedures.
- Takes x-rays, as ordered, following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Uses a variety of radiation protection and shielding materials.
- Ensures equipment is in working order. Reports equipment malfunctions to supervisor.
- Maintains examination rooms. Stocks necessary medical and radiologic supplies.
- Assists with surgical packet completion.
- Completes medical records requests.
- Maintains dosimetric badges and logs.
- In addition to MA responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Graduate of accredited x-ray technician program.
Experience: Minimum one year of experience, preferably in clinic setting.
Other Requirements: Tennessee state licensure and American Registry of Radiologic Technologist Registration required.