Phone Coordinator- 2 Openings (Oak Ridge and West Knoxville)
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Answers phones with excellent customer service and efficiency while utilizing the standard TOC greeting.
- Triages non-appointment calls to appropriate areas.
- Schedules appointments by phone or other outside services.
- Ensures that updates (e.g., cancellations or additions) are input daily into practice management system.
- Communicates, as needed, any patient concerns/issues with Clinic Director.
- Uses customer service principles and techniques to deal with patients calmly and pleasantly.
- Works with Physician Coordinator for any questions regarding difficult scheduling requests.
- Mail coordination both incoming and outgoing.
- Sorting of incoming, electronic faxes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma.
Experience: Minimum one year of experience.