Orthopedic Surgeon Elbow Specialist

An upper extremity orthopedic surgeon is the physician to see if you are experiencing any pain with your elbow or forearm. Our specialists can diagnose your symptoms and treat your condition because no one knows elbows like our doctors.

If you have inflammation or swelling, redness, continuous pain, or can no longer lift and hold items, you should make an appointment to see any of our physicians.

Types of Elbow Pain

  • Elbow inflammation
  • Elbow swelling
  • Tennis Elbow
  • Fracture
  • Arthritis
  • Nerve injuries

We provide our patients with More Locations and Convenient Care in East Tennessee, including Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Crossville, Lenoir City and Sevierville.

Our Elbow Doctors