ROSA® Knee System
Knoxville’s Best Choice for ROSA® Knee System in Eastern Tennessee
ROSA® Knee System
ROSA® KNEE SYSTEM FOR ROBOTIC KNEE REPLACEMENT IN KNOXVILLE
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinic’s surgeons use the ROSA Knee System to achieve precision and fit for total knee replacement and partial knee replacement, as well as Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA).
Patients who suffer from knee pain, stiffness, and restricted range of motion, and have not seen satisfactory results with conservative treatment options, should consider discussing knee surgery with their doctor. The ROSA® Knee Surgery System provides your orthopedic surgeon with state-of-the-art processes that help provide predictable outcomes and life-changing results.
ROBOTIC KNEE REPLACEMENT DESIGNED BY SURGEONS
The ROSA® Knee Surgery System is a surgical assistant system developed by surgeons for surgeons. It combines the best of robotic intelligence with industry-leading implants to advance the outcomes of knee surgery.
- ROSA® provides feedback during surgery regarding the patient’s anatomy and soft tissues. Your surgeon will analyze the data and base their surgical decisions in real-time with quantifiable data provided by the system.
- ROSA® assesses the patient’s range of motion and gaps during the surgery to ensure the surgeon places the implants correctly for more natural movement and flexibility.
- ROSA® provides tools and real-time data that allows your surgeon to perform bone cuts with more accuracy.
- Dynamic tracking of the patient’s anatomy helps doctors achieve more customized care and greater precision for each patient.
- ROSA® works with Persona, Vanguard, and NextGen implants.
ROSA® KNEE SURGERY STARTS WITH X-ATLAS™ IMAGING
The ROSA® Knee Surgery System features X-Atlas™ imaging protocol, which transforms 2D x-rays into a 3D virtual model of the patient’s unique anatomy. This 3D model helps your surgeon perform a “virtual knee replacement” before the first cut is made, ensuring there are no surgical surprises that can complicate your outcome.
12 Questions To Ask When Visiting an Orthopedic Clinic The process can feel complicated if you’ve never been to an orthopedic clinic. Your family doctor may have a broader view of your health in...
There are many ways to deal with hip problems. Some can be helped with as little as physical therapy, while others may need surgery to fix. When planning your care, our specialists here at Tennessee...
Knee replacement surgery is proven to provide pain relief, improve mobility and quality of life, but it has a reputation of being painful. Learn more here.
Parkwest Patient is Region’s First to Benefit from New “GPS” Technology It’s the perfect pairing of technology and human intellect. Using precise measurements, surgeon Justin Kennon, MD, navigates a...