Virtual Quick Care
Virtual Quick Care Clinic serving Tennessee
Our orthopedic specialists are now available to screen acute injuries through our new Virtual Quick Care Clinic.
Virtual Quick Care
Monday – Friday,
8 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
11 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
*There will be no charge for this virtual visit as long as you attend the scheduled follow-up visit. A $50 fee will be charged if you do not attend your follow-up visit.
Are you a candidate for our new Virtual Quick Care Clinic?
- Are you seeking advice on the best place to begin care?
- Do you need help determining how serious your injury may be?
- Do you need expedited care to orthopedic surgeons?
- Do you have a high deductible plan and you would like some advice on if you need to schedule a visit?
- Maybe our Walk In Quick Care Clinics are not convenient to you but you need to speak to an orthopedic specialist right away?
**You must be in the state of Tennessee during your virtual visit.
- This service should not be used to request prescriptions or prescription refills.
- If you are inquiring about an injury experienced while on the job, please contact your employer directly to begin care.
- Once you enter our virtual waiting room, one of our medical assistants will gather your medical history and obtain your credit card information. Your credit card information will be loaded to your secure medical record. There will be no charge for this virtual visit if you attend the follow-up visit scheduled for you. A follow up visit will be scheduled for you no later than 14 days from the date of your virtual consultation (depending on the nature of your injury or condition).
- To request a virtual consultation, simply click the Schedule Here button at the top of this page. Fill in your demographics and choose the best date and time for your visit. You may enter your insurance visit here (to be accessible for your follow up appointment) or you may choose to skip that portion.
- You must consent to receive text or email notifications.
- You will then receive a link via email or text (whichever you choose).
- Click “Get Started” and fill in the questions provided.
- Allow access to microphone and camera on your device.
- You will then enter the virtual waiting room.
During the virtual visit:
- You can use the chat function at the bottom of the screen if you need to send messages to the provider, switch the camera around, or add participants to the virtual consult.
- As soon as your provider joins the room, the visit will begin automatically. When the visit is over and you leave the session, a “Thank you!” message will appear. You will have the option to rate your experience or close your session.
Having issues connecting to your virtual visit?
Email your name, phone number, and issue you are experiencing to TOC-QUICKCARE@tocdocs.com.
Someone from our team will contact you as soon as possible.