DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics (“TOC”) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. TOC does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
TOC provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters;
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- TOC provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as Information written in other languages
- If you need these services, contact TOC’s Compliance Officer.
- Name: Kristi May
- Mailing Address: 9129 Cross Park Drive, Suite 101, Knoxville, TN 37923
- Telephone number: (865) 694-0062 Ext 2235
- Fax: (865) 692-2354
- Email: email@example.com
If you believe that TOC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with TOC’s Compliance Officer. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, TOC’s Compliance Officer is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf , or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.